Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 7 of 3O - Here comes the bride

Day 7  - Your dream wedding.

I think it's going to be a long time before I get married, so I haven't really ever thought about it much.  My mom thinks that she has the perfect wedding planned for me.  She's no David Tutera though.  Her dream is for it to be in the fall, but only for one reason.  So she can wear a brown dress.  In all honestly, I don't really care about the wedding.  I'd rather have a fancy honeymoon.  But being the diva that I am, I know that I will have to look fabulous.  So with that being said, I want to have a beautiful gown (maybe 2) and a big boquet of roses.  And I want there to be flowers everywhere. 

Hmm, I think I'm going to write about my weekend too.
My parents left to go to Pittsburgh on Friday morning for a wedding reception.  So Kyle said he would stay with me the whole weekend.  Things don't always work out as planned, because Kyle had basketball practice Friday night and only got home around 9:30.  Saturday we both had to wake up @ the ass crack of dawn 5:50 AM.  He had basketball practice once again, and I was going out for breakfast with my friend.  Kyle then had to work, because he didn't work on Friday.  So he only came over around 7PM.  In the meantime, I took a bubble bath & drank hpnotiq while he was slaving away at work.  Hmm, then he finally got his ass over & we went to see that facebook movie.  It was pretty good, better than Wallstreet, which I didn't understand.  We went to bed, and then his brother called us & said we had to pick him & his friends up at 2:30 AM....and then he kept calling and calling and calling - waking me up every single time.  So we got up to go pick him up, get out the door, and then he changes his mind and we didn't have to go afterall. We had to wake up at 6AM again today, because Kyle is going to the Philadelphia Eagles game.  I think I jinxed myself with the sports game post.  So I had to wake up at the ass crack of dawn today, and I am a cranky girl due to the lack of beauty sleep.  This weekend didn't really go as planned.  I need to go back to sleep.
Goodnight.   

4 comments:

  1. She can wear her brown dress to mine. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really wants to wear brown that bad? lol

    No cake pops yet, I'm waiting until closer to Halloween to make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the first to call dibs - the couch is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower everywhere was very important to me too!

    ReplyDelete