I GOT A FULL TIME RN JOB. WOOOO HOOO!!!
Now onto today's scheduled MEme subject.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you
Kyle bought me this ring (the diamond one) for our 3 year anniversary. It means a lot to me, because it's beautiful. More importantly, he put a lot of thought into buying it. He said there is 3 diamonds for 3 years, probably because he knows I think promise rings are a bunch of B.S. The woman in the store said it's a "past present future ring". We all know that Kyle didn't make that up, mainly because he isn't that romantic. Everyone was asking me if it was an engagement ring though, so I moved it to the right hand. I will not be joining the Wives Club anytime soon. Hope I didn't make any of you lovelys throw up in your mouths!

I love love love it! THat is so sweet! A guy can buy me a diamond ring ANY time he wants :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!! I'm so proud of you & I love you so, so, so much!!!! Smooch. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI got one of those rings (not nearly as big or pretty) from my ex when I graduated from college :). I still have it. Plan on giving it to my step-daughter someday.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job!
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a beautiful ring! :)