Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 14 of 3O

Day 14  - A TV show you're currently addicted to.

Hands down, Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant.  I also love Sons of Anarchy and Rehab Party at the Hard Rock.  What a coincidence that they are ALL on @ 10PM on a Tuesday.  I love Bridezillas, Say Yes to the Dress, and The Game reruns.  I can't wait for the new season of Kendra and 16&Pregnant. 

And of course, I am forced to love basketball. 
I swear my kids names are going to be Kobe, Lebron and Lisa Leslie.


Job interview tomorrow. I'm getting nervous.  I got a different outfit to wear, because I decided that my dress was too short.  So I got a gray, tweed looking skirt that goes a little past my knees and a black sweater. 

And last but not least.  I went mini golfing with my hunnie, his friend Joel and Joel's love interest last night.  They were giving me hell because I wore high heel boots.  Despite my feet hurting, I won....wellll ummm I got second.  Kyle counted score so he probably purposely added wrong.
I didn't have a picture of Joel's lady friend, so I had to improvise a little bit.  Trust me, she's A LOT prettier than that stuffed animal thing.  That's an old picture of Kyle & I mini golfing.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. :)))

    Aww love mini golf!

    I also LOVEEEEE teen mom and 16 and pregnant! Dont even get me started!

    lol

    We need to invent a machine that can zap all of us blog friends together for tv nights! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Kyle was the one who counted wrong...right. I've seen you play mini golf before. "I'll take a 2 for that one." Lol!

    ReplyDelete