Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 25 -- only 5 more days left; bet you're all excited!

Day 25  - What's in your purse?

  • My wallet, which usually has no money in it
  • Keys
  • Sunglasses
  • Earrings
  • Tampons
  • Chapstick
  • Lipliner
  • Lipgloss
  • Eyeliner
  • Mirror
  • Pens/Pencils
  • Perfume
  • Receipts
  • Gum
  • Tissue paper my bra from Victoria's Secret came in (I didn't feel like carrying the bag in the house so I wrapped it up in tissue paper and snuck the bra in my purse.  My mom gets mad at me because she thinks it's a waste of money to buy a $50 bra.  I completely agree with her, but I tend to buy impulsive things & that was one of them.)
  • & A LOT of trash

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to blog about something else! What about you? You're going to have hilarious health care stories like me now too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally do the purchase in my purse thing when I come home now too! My moms is always "Ohhh wow ANOTHER top?" and it just gets on my nerves! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a good splurge isn't bad though!

    ReplyDelete