Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 23 of 3O -- Everything you don't want to know about me

Day 23  - 15 facts about you

  • I drink a lot of water, which makes me have to pee just about 5000 times a day.
  • I bite my nails like crazy.  I realize it's very disgusting, but I can't stop.
  • I rarely go anywhere without make-up.
  • I'm kind of scared of the dark, and I hate scary movies.
  • My boyfriend thinks I'm hilarious.  I guess I make him laugh --that's always a good thing.
  • I have to drink coffee everyday, or else I get a horrible headache.
  • When I was a child, I refused to wear clothing with black & white stripes.  I thought I looked like a prisoner, and the police would arrest me.
  • I have too many stuffed animals, but I can't bring myself to get rid of any of them.
  • I am obsessed with plucking my eyebrows.  Everytime I see a hair growing in, I have to pluck it or else it drives me crazy knowing that it's there.
  • I'm actually smart.  I graduated nursing school with a 3.64 GPA & honors.  Don't let my cute face fool ya ;)
  • I had braces for a year when I was a freshman in highschool.  I thought it was the worst thing in the world.
  • My left eye is 20/20, but my right eye is bad.  I am supposed to wear one contact lens, but I don't because it makes me feel weird.  I have glasses, and I rarely wear them.
  • I have freckles & I hate them.  Although, Kyle thinks they are so cute.
  • I have always had blonde hair.  I'm scared to dye it any other color.
  • My brother is NOT allowed to fart in my room.  It's a rule in our house & yes I said fart.

Mwah, Happy Tuesday.

Anyone else dissappointed the last Teen Mom is on tonight?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so the same way with makeup. Cannot even remember the last time I left the house without at least foundation and eye liner.

    That's so cute about the black and white stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate scary movies too!

    ReplyDelete