Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 12 of 3O - B.F.E.

Day 12  - A photo of the town you live in.


This waste of electric would be Christmas Village.  It's probably the only attraction in the actual town I live in, but it's only around during the winter.  So many people come to this every year and back up traffic for miles.  For what you ask?  To see a bunch of Christmas lights.  I got this picture off of Google.  Trust me, I wouldn't waste my time or effort taking a picture of this. 

Oh, and P.S. blog ladies:
I have a job interview on Monday at our city's hospital for an RN position.  I guess those women I met did the trick.  Now keep your fingers crossed and pray to Florence Nightengale for me. 



2 comments:

  1. Umm, can I just tell you how I almost peed in my pants when I saw this picture. You are one sarcastic blogger. I love it!

    This is why you're my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your job interview!

    I LOVE christmas lights! I'd be in that traffic jam waiting too! :) lol

    ReplyDelete