Friday, September 3, 2010

R.N. SWAG

PASSED STATE BOARDS SOOOOO I AM OFFICIALLY A REGISTERED NURSE!

I took my test yesterday.  On my way in to the testing center I saw 2 girls that I went to nursing school with, they told me that the test was really hard (even though they're both smart so they probably passed too).  I was thankful my computer shut off at 75 questions (which is the minimum amount of questions you can get), You can have as much as 265 questions if you keep answering the questions wrong.  Overall, I didn't think it was too bad.  =)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! CONGRATS!! So happy for ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I knew you were going to pass on the 1st try! You're too much of a smarty pants not too! Haha.

    All kidding aside, I am so proud of you! I still remember the day you were born. You were my first baby cousin & I loved you so much I couldn't stand it! Guess what - I still do! You're the best, Jilly Beans! xoxo

    ReplyDelete