Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1 of 3O


Wooohooo..Starting this "meme" today.

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

MWAH

My day was wonderful!

I woke up around 9 since I didn't work today.
Sat in bed on Facebook while I drank my iced coffee.
Got ready & went to my cousin Renee's house (Closed on Sunday)
We met up with Jenn (South of Sheridan)
& we went out in this cold, rainy weather.

First stop was to the Dollar Store where we bought decorations for our grandfather's birthday party
oh and we also bought CONDOMS, I mean PONCHOS to help us weather the storm.
Next stop was to Walmart for a new TV for Renee; EPIC FAIL because the woman working there was rude & not helpful.
Then, we came home & Jenn fixed up my blog & made me a beautiful header & buttons (check all that out)
She taught me some things about blogging.
Thank you girl, you are my hero.

Hmm, then we sat & ate dinner while we got on DJ's nerves watching a movie.
I just got home; I feel like a fat ass since I ate so much today.
Now, waiting for my hunnie buns to come over.

 I HAD A GREAT DAY; HOPE YOU ALL DID TOO!

4 comments:

  1. This was a great day! Thanks for coming.

    And fuck that Walmart bitch. She's just jealous because she can't be off on Monday like us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so silly! :) And you're very welcome chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day! On Facebook drinking iced coffee sounds like my morning except I was at work! lol Love the new layout =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING your new blog header and button! SOOO CUTE! She did a great job! I love all three of you!

    ReplyDelete