Thursday, September 23, 2010

2OO6 - 2O1O RANDOM PICS.

Just some old & newer pictures.  I tried to make a timeline of pictures.  They are kind of random & goofy.

2005
Kacie when we first got her on Christmas day..she was so little!

2006

My little brother put on my angel wings from a halloween costume, my ugg boots & mom's gloves.  We would run & jump on the bed.  He's thinkin he's on some fly iiish.
Yea, that was my jump...well the awful landing I guess.

Yes, my family celebrated my dogs birthday.  That's a dog cake.  Happy Birthday Boo Boo.


Kacie girl with a broken leg. =(

2007
My brother wearin a book cover under his fitted with an orange bandana.  My dad looks all pissed.

My beautiful mom & I

Kyle; DOESNT HE LOOK LIKE TYLER FROM TEEN MOM.  He was probably like 17 when I took this picture. 

2008
Mwah.

We were dumb, and still are

2009

He never wears fitteds, only when he's in desperate need of a shape up.
It was a strapless dress, I swear.

2010

Going for a walk. Its blurry; I know.

Look a little happier for a kiss...he was hung over, I'll give him that much.

THROWBACK TO 1991?

BABY ME! (Sorry this one is out of order)



I'm not a photographer, so if you don't like the pictures.....hmmmm you can kiss it.
Oh yea, I kind of want to do that 30 day blog thing where you have something new to write about everyday for 30 days......I'm not really sure if there is a right way to do it/or if you have to link it to someones blog since I'm kind of bloggerly challenged. 

Thats all for now, yay for tomorrow being F.R.i.D.A.Y.
 Hope you all have a good Friday & a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Look how cute you were! : )

    You can just do one of the 30 day thingys. What I would do is tag all the posts with the same thing so it's easy to get back to all of them if anyone wants to read. I think I'm just going to tag all of mine at "30 Days" & then have the day number as part of the blog title.

    Which one are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I love the baby photo :)

    Renee's right: the easiest way to do it is to add a label or a tag (same thing) at the bottom of the post, that way people can find all of them in a single click. But to find the labels, you have to add the label widget to your sidebar.

    Also, you can schedule your posts to publish automatically, so if you decide to write up a weeks worth at a time, you can have them publish once a day, by just going into the publishing settings at the bottom of the post.

    If you need help, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have burned her - or gave her ugly Quince hair. Bitch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of your dad and your brother with the bandana is CRACKING ME UP lol! Love your blog (I'm here through casa de Nicole)!

    ReplyDelete