Friday, August 27, 2010

not very happy

i miss my boyfriend that i havent seen in two days because his dumb friends birthday was on thursday.  i hope on my birthday he stays with me for two days.  and i dont trust drunk girls...r girls in general. that is the reason for my shitty mood. end of story.

on a better note; my friend alysha & I walked 3 miles today on some pathways in the woods.  I'm not a nature girl but we had fun and we saw a deer standing right in front of us.  Then we went to Hooters to visit our friend Becky. We had a good time, I just have my boyfriend on my mind and its ruining my day.

other than that, I applied for 4 jobs this week...The one I would love is on a Med Surg unit (not so exciting) but the hours are 7AM - 7PM; 3 days a week..I would rather work 12 hour shifts, but I'm happy for whatever.  The other 2 jobs were at different hospitals but on cardiac units ( i like cardiology, the heart fascinates me)


anyways i'm done bitching so goodnite.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job! Hope things turned out with your bf! He better stay with you for two days!

    ReplyDelete