Thursday, August 5, 2010

beggars can't be choosers

So, I'm new to this & I don't really understand how to work this too well, but I'm going to try.  My cousin Renee has one of these, so I decided I would make one too.
I guess I'll just say that I'm Jill.  I just recently graduated from Nursing School, but because of the economy I haven't found a job yet.  I'm starting to get frustrated in the whole job hunting thing because everyone told me going into things that I would have no problem finding a job & that nurses are so in demand; blah blah blah. That was far from the truth. Now I've been told to wait until I take state boards/NCLEX to apply for RN jobs so I've been applying for jobs that I probably am overqualified for but I really can't sit around all day and be a broke ass and the job I have now isn't going to pay my bills.  I doubt that anywhere is going to hire me as a nurse aid or med tech when they realize once I pass NCLEX I will be looking elsewhere for an RN job. I have no problem working as a nurse aid; its not like I'm above anyone else to wipe an ass & now I definitely understand the true meaning of "beggars can't be choosers".

I guess I'll post a few pics. until I figure out how to post them elsewhere.
My boyfriend & I at his oldest brother's wedding.
My good friend Angie & I
Me, Michelle & Jess at our graduation dinner.
My friend Jess & I.
Jenn, Me, Ang, & Jess at our nursing school graduation.

Showing my boo some love.


My favorite Hooters girl & best friend Becky
My love & I at the Philadelphia Phillies game
A kiss for me; I love his eyelashes they are beautiful.
My two JA's; Becky & Alysha
I just like this picture, Kyle & one of his nephews.
My 2 bitches Tabitha & Angie; we were out dancing.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're a blogger. I'm so excited!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you over from you cousins blog. Blogger takes time to master, but don't worry, once you catch on you'll be a blogaholic. Thats kind of how it works!! :)

    Look forward to more posts from you!

    What a beautiful couple you and your boy make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland!! And good luck with the job hunt =D

    ReplyDelete