I'm back from the beach. We had a good time and it only rained 2 days.
Since I've been back, I've just been studying for NCLEX. I talked to some people I graduated with and everyone I talked to so far passed...so I hope thats a sign that I will too! I applied for 3 jobs too, so hopefully I will get one of them!!!! I'm starting to feel like a lazy ass because I don't go to school or work. It feels weird because my boyfriend went back to school on Monday, and I don't have to do anything. I've been telling him that I would do his homework, and I told him to bring all his laundry for me to do. I'm pretty lame, I know. I guess I should take advantage of this because I'm going to be working for the next 50+ years. So for now I will sit on my ass and watch all the daytime tv shows I want.
on the ferris wheel, kyle was buggggggiiiiin!!
on the beach, he didnt want any pictures

Welcome back!! You're going to pass your boards & find a job in no time, so don't even stress about it!
ReplyDelete