Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to blonde & Valentine's Day

Haven't posted in a while, so just some updates on me.

On Thursday I got my hair hi-lighted back to blonde.  I'm loving it.  I have had a sore throat/cough for about a week now, and its finally starting to lighten up a little bit. 

I had to work on Valentine's Day, so Kyle & I celebrated Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  On Saturday morning, he surprised me with a box of yummy cupcakes.  I had been craving red velvet, so he made sure he got a couple of those along with chocolate (can't go wrong with that). 




Later in the day Saturday, we exchanged gifts and I took him out for dinner at Ruby Tuesday's (We didn't feel like waiting an hour to eat somewhere else). Sunday afternoon, he took me to the movies to see "No Strings Attached", which was pretty good.  Perfect for Valentine's.  I had to work on the real Valentine's Day (Monday), but I met him at work during the day, and he took me out to lunch.  When I usually meet him for lunch, we just go somewhere close by, but this time he surprised me and took me to Quiznos.  HOW ROMANTIC.  Not really, but we got to spend more time together than our usual lunch. 

The pictures are from my iPhone.  They're not the greatest, then again my mom isn't much of a photographer either. 
Saturday, before dinner



I got him a pair of Oakley sunglasses (he picked them out), a picture frame w| our picture in it, and Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts. (I felt kind of shitty because his gifts were way better than mine, but Valentine's Day is a girl holiday anyways)


 He really, really surprised me with this one.  He had the purse gift wrapped in a big box, and inside the purse was the cd & dvd.  I was also really surprised about them being wrapped, which usually never happens.  I didn't even think he knew what Dooney & Bourke was or that I like some of the purses.  I had no idea about any of these gifts.  I love the purse, especially since the inside is red.  Perfect!


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, even though I'm a little late.

X0XO

4 comments:

  1. I loved the dark hair, but the blonde is you. I was just thinking about how I missed your blogging...and you!! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you back in the blogging world! LOVE the purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey Barbie" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/03/sites-to-see.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to work on V-day too :-( and we didn't even get paid time and half for it psh!

    You look gorgeous in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete