Nothing new with me. I've just been in ECG class all week, which is fine by me because it's easy and it's during the day. Our hospital has been surged for forever now, so I volunteered to work tomorrow after my class. Surged means we have a high influx of patients if you didn't know, so many patients in fact that some of the nurses had 8 patients when we are used to having 5 to 6. How is caring for 8 patients even safe. Everyone is in the hospital for a purpose (because they are not medically stable to be at home), so they need the care they deserve nothing less. Ok, that's the end of my rant. I'm off to study for my test tomorrow.
Peace out Girl Scouts (I can't believe I just said that)
Have a good Friday/weekend!
Umm I don't even know what those words in your title mean. But hope you did great on your test!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I would like to pass on the 'Versatile Blogger' award to you. You have an awesome blog and I feel you are very worthy of this award. Details of what to do are on my blog...Congrats!
Dani aka LilDesiqua
http://lildesiqua.blogspot.com
hey! just checking in on your blog. hope you're doing ok girly and that yall had a great Valentine's Day! I haven't seen you around my blog in awhile (sippy cups and cloth bums). Just letting you know I made a new one for more personal life updates--http://choochooandcurls.blogspot.com see ya around :)
ReplyDelete