Friday, March 11, 2011

Going on a mini-vacation to NY

Since I managed to get a week off work without taking PTO, I convinced Kyle the we need a vacation.  FYI: I deserve the week off since I worked 48hours in 4 days.  Can't believe he agreed, because when I usually want to do something like this he says helllll no.  Must be doing something right lol.  Long story short we will be going to this resort/casino/spa in middle of no where New York this weekend.  It's called The Lodge at Turning Stone.  It seems pretty nice. We were between here, Atlantic City, and Philly. Of course I picked the one farthest away.  In other news, we are in the process of saving money/house hunting.  Kyle convinced me it's more worthwhile for us to buy a house instead of renting an apartment.  Now I spend my free time looking at houses and things to fill them with on-line.

More pictures to come.

Tonight we will be going to an arena football game with Kyle's brother, his wife and their friends. We have season tickets & go every year.

Anyone have anything planned for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. in my group of friends, all the guys are going to a bachelor party in New York, so the girls are getting together and having an old school style sleepover- food, friends, and (drunken) fun!

    that place looks awesome! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at all my dream houses online. I do it all the time. One day it will all be MINE!

    ReplyDelete