...these are absolutely ridiculous. I was browsing around Target last week, and came across this heinous sight. Why would a grown ass woman wear that? Other than being warm and comfortable, there is really nothing else that this ensemble has going for itself. I think a Snuggie would be better. Anyways, I'm posting this for my cousin Renee @ Closed on Sunday. Every year she buys my aunt/her mom a pair of pajamas. My aunt loves penguins, so I think it would be the perfect, obnoxious present. I never said this would make a bad gift, because whoever is receiving it would get a good laugh out of it. They might pretend to adore it to your face; however, I really do think that they would stuff it into the back of their closet & never wear it again. Again, sorry to offend you if you own footie pajamas or if you think these are even slightly cute. If you own these, please do me a favor & vow to never wear these to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, etc. I know people will be gawking over you, and trust me it wouldn't be because you look sexy.
My job is going pretty good. My first day there we had a MATT/rapid response team call(kind of like a Code Blue), a patient elopement/escape, a death, and a combative patient. Keep in mind all that happened in a matter of 3 hours. None were my patients, just things on the unit. Most of my co-workers are really nice, so it makes things easier.
I've been really exhausted since I started working. I've been reading all your posts, just didn't have my thoughts together to write my own.
Kyle had his first home basketball game of the season this week. His team won, and he had 9 points (all threes). Yes, my baby can shoot. I was taking pics on my phone, so that's why they suck btw.
And this was from the other week when we went bowling. We're looking a little goofy, but that's ok.
Have a good night, cuz it's Friday & you ain't got sh*t to do..
I bet nobody knows what movie that least part is from.



haha, We had some foot pajamas at our local Target that were sock monkey designed and I assure you they were much worse then those! I love the last photo it's really cute =] That is a lot to occur in just 3 hours. Wow, your job is intense but I respect you for doing it. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteGirl Please! Everybody knows that movie!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm I should find that and watch it again....
PS those footie pajamas are hilarious. I didn't know they made them for adults!
A) I own three pairs of footie pajamas! There actually really comfy and cozy! I usually like to match my toddler, so that works out perfect :))
ReplyDeleteB) Your boyfriend is a balla!
C) You look super adorable in that picture!
Now which one of these threes in a lie?
Okay I really want to know what would possess someone to design those pajamas.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I think I'm gonna go buy them for her, & make her open them & try them on before I give her the real gift. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteThese pyjamas are really hilarious...Strange!!
ReplyDeleteyeah, those pj's aren't attractive AT ALL!!! I guess you could wear them if you wanted to be single forever ;)
ReplyDeleteUm, okay so truth be told I would wear those pajamas, but only if I was completely alone in a cabin in the middle of the woods so that nobody would see me. They do look kind of comfortable...
ReplyDeleteDon't judge me.