So far, I love my job. It's great that I get paid to do something that I love. The time always goes so fast, usually because I'm always so busy. Even though I don't get to sit down all day & leave with my feet killing me it's worth it. I guess I could almost say it's worth
never being able to wear beautiful, pink & white fake nails again, but that is a hard pill for me to swallow. Anyways, I got my first paycheck this week so yesterday I went shopping with my cousin and mom.
After some convincing, I'm glad I bought this Steve Madden coat. Mine is black and gray though.
The bra was kind of impulsive, but I couldn't resist.
And last but not least, I bought some wife beaters & socks for the boyfriend. Nothing extravagent, but he appreciated it.
Today is Sunday, so back to work tomorrow. I'll be working three 12's in a row this week. I'm going to be exhausted, but I will have a 4 day weekend! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
It's going to be terrible...until the first day of the four day weekend. And then, you're gonna love it! Good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your style! The coat especially, and the blue cardigan. Glad that work is going well, being busy is so much better than being bored. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that coat you got.
ReplyDeletecute coat!
ReplyDeleteooo i don't think i can resist the bra either.. haha
ReplyDeletexoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
Vote for me to make my dream come true! Thx a million!
Great choices
ReplyDelete