Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dilaudid, Percocet, Xanax, Vicodin, Laxatives, REPEAT.

So sorry I've been a bit MIA lately.  I haven't really had any exciting things to write about. 

Work has been great.  I worked two 12 hour shifts yesterday & today, so I am off until Monday.  If my title caught your eye, that is a basic list of what I did all day today.  Dilaudid, Percocet, Xanax, Vicodin, Laxatives.  Everyone was in pain and everyone needed to get enemas and laxatives.  So to make a long story short; I had a shitty day.  LOL I have to admit that was pretty lame if you got it.

As for the boyfriend; he sprained his ankle in his basketball game over the weekend.  He's ok, just a big baby in my opinion.  I went to his game tonight after work, so it's been a long day for me.  14points tonight; I'm so proud of him. 

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Not really looking forward to the black Friday madness, but I think I'm going shopping with my cousins.  We'll have a good time!  And somewhere during this week I NEED TO GET A PEDICURE!!!!!!!!!  I'm totally looking forward to that!  And my feet are lookin busted!

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving! 
Any brave souls venturing out shopping on Black Friday?

2 comments:

  1. ooops, i just realised it's going to be American Thanksigving this week. woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a crappy joke. Hahaha!!! Ok, I'm done now.

    It's you & me on Black Friday girlfriend! I think they'll be less shopping & more making fun of people anyway. Maybe we can stop for a pedi then.

    ReplyDelete