This is my new hair. I can't believe I'm a "brunnette". You know I had to keep some of my blonde though!
Of course we need some basketball ornaments
No tree is complete without a tiara.
Big foot came through and left his sneakers & an empty Patron bottle
I think Hello Kitty looks good up there. I've never seen that before, and that is what I love.
There is red too, but it's hard to see here
We don't have a bathroom door right now, so that is indeed a sheet over the door. It feels like a tee-pee. Soooooo ghetto.
Oh and P.S. I am loving the Nicki Minaj c.d. I love Moment for Life with her & Drake.
But what you didn't tell them is that you're in the process of getting a fancy new bathroom, which is why you have a tee-pee right now.
ReplyDeleteLol!
Your hair looks great! can't wait to see it for real on Christmas =]
ReplyDeleteThe hair is very sexy and that's the best looking tree I've seen thus far.
ReplyDeleteThe tree is adorable! And your looks good! I sometimes get my hair died a chocolate brown for the winter months and it's such a nice change. I wish I could do it this year but with grad pictures coming up, I want to be my regular blonde.
ReplyDelete